B2B-Meetings at ISM 2020 (on site and virtual)
24th November 2020
The International Conference on Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing (ISM) provides the perfect setting and a unique opportunity for knowledge exchange, the review and discussion of theoretical advances, research results, and industrial experiences, among scientists, researchers, decision makers, practitioners and students.
The B2B-Meetings are an important part of the "International Conference on Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing" and will take place on 24th November 2020 in Hagenberg. The scheduled face-to-face meetings offer an ideal opportunity to identify potential cooperation partners and to establish interesting business contacts. Every participant selects his conversation partners individually and has 20 minutes to exchange about their projects and products.
Participation in the B2B-Meetings is free of charge.
Besides the participation on site, virtual participation is also possible!
Register for the B2B-Meetings here
About the "International Conference on Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing" (on site)
23 - 25 Nov. 2020
The 2020 International Conference on Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing (ISM) represents a new platform for knowledge exchange, the review and discussion of theoretical advances, research results, and industrial experiences, among scientists, researchers, decision makers, practitioners and students dealing with the topics under the umbrella of Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing.
Expected number of participants: 150-200
The programme will include Keynotes, Best Practice Examples, Open Labs, Playgrounds, Workshops, an exhibitor area and a social evening event.
Conference language will be English.
For participation in the conference a separate registration is necessary. The details about the conference programme you can find here.
Register for the conference here.
Topics of the B2B-Meetings
- Additive Manufacturing
- AI & Machine Learning in Industry
- Autonomous production
- Big data Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Cyber security
- Explainable and Interpretable AI
- Digital Twin
- Horizontal/Vertical Integration
- Human and Social Factor
- Human-Machine Interaction
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Logistics 4.0
- Predictive Maintenance
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Occupational Health & Safety 4.0
- Smart Operators
- Sustainable Production
- System integration
- VR/AR Applications
- Publish and showcase your most favourable projects, products, services or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Initiate (cross-border) contacts and co-operations in a time and cost-efficient way
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results and trends
- Meet and share views with industry experts and researchers
Who can you meet at the Event?
- Research institutions
- Cluster organizations
- Public associations/agencies
Consultants are only allowed to take part in the B2B-Meetings, when they are able to offer a specific expertise in the fields of industry 4.0/ smart manufacturing. This expertise has to be clearly described in the collaboration profile (marketplace item).